Thanks for submitting your application to the Spay-Neuter Coalition of New Mexico! Please make sure you do the following:
- Please note that you need to complete this process in full for each dog.
- Print out and complete the Liability Waiver.
- Provide verification of income of $40,000 or less annually, e.g. a copy of last year’s W-2, 2 or 3 consecutive pay-stubs, letter from your employer, Social Security Award letter or work force unemployment card. Please feel free to black out any personal information such as Social Security numbers or Tax ID numbers. We just need your name and address on the document.
- A recent photo of your dog is required. If you so choose, you can also sign the Photo Waiver Form in exchange for a $5.00 reduction in your co-pay. The picture will be used for fundraising or marketing purposes.
- Please email the Liability Waiver, your income verification, recent photo and optional Photo Waiver Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Spay-Neuter Coalition of NM
PO Box 2352
Los Lunas, NM 87031
As soon as we receive your paperwork, we will go over it and contact you to let you know if you have qualified. If so, we will let you know what your co-pay will be and send the voucher directly to you and the vet. At that time, you will have 30 days to call and schedule an appointment for your pet(s). Please keep in mind that we are limited by funding, so the faster we get your complete application, the better the chance we will not have to put you on a wait list.
Please bathe your pet prior to surgery and make sure they are flea and tick free. If your dog has ticks or shows signs of tick borne illness, you will be turned away until your dog receives treatment. This is because tick diseases cause excessive bleeding during surgery. Treatment consists of removing ticks carefully, making sure you get the heads to prevent infection or disease (do not attempt to burn them off or use chemicals as it doesn’t dislodge the ticks, but will cause them to regurgitate its contents back into your pet, this causes infection and disease), spot on treatment and an antibiotic if your pet is showing signs of illness. If you are unable to afford the spot on treatment and/or antibiotics, please contact us, we may be able to help.
Contact us at email@example.com or 505-922-5490 with any questions.
Thank you very much!